Highlights from Chapter 7
About This Report
- We follow Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) standards for our sustainability report.
- Our previous report, covering the 2021 calendar year, was released in 2022.
- There have been no significant changes in our reporting scope or boundaries.
- Our report’s intended audience includes the California State Legislature and station cities.
- As of December 31, 2022, we had 379 state employees.
- In 2022, we hired 95 new employees, with a 15 percent turnover rate.
- We have undertaken organizational restructuring to reduce reliance on contracted resources.
- Our supply chain includes locally based suppliers, consultants, and contractors.
The California High-Speed Rail Authority makes every effort to ensure the website and its contents meet mandated ADA requirements as per the California State mandated Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA standard. If you are looking for a particular document not located on the California High-Speed Rail Authority website, you may make a request for the document under the Public Records Act through the Public Records Act page. If you have any questions about the website or its contents, please contact the Authority at email@example.com.