Contract Awarded for next Phase of Construction in Central Valley
SACRAMENTO, Calif. – The California High-Speed Rail Authority (Authority) Board of Directors announced today that HNTB Corporation was awarded the Project and Construction Management contract for Construction Package 4. The purpose of the Project and Construction Management team is to provide design and construction oversight for the next 22 miles of construction in the Central Valley. Read more HERE.
- World-Class Firms Express Interest in High-Speed Rail
- Los Angeles to Anaheim Project Section Community Open House Meetings Flyer – Fall 2015
- U.S. Forest Service Seeking Comments on High-Speed Rail Geotechnical Investigations
- Bakersfield to Palmdale Project Section Community Open House Meetings Flyer – Fall 2015
- California High-Speed Rail Authority Enters into Station Planning Agreement with City of Bakersfield
Connect With Us
Click the map to see the proposed alignments for high-speed rail, a closer look at the project sections, and a detailed look at the proposed station sites.
- Board Meeting Information
- Contracts Currently out to Bid
- Construction & Road Closure Alerts
- Environmental Planning
- Project Sections
- Small Business Program
Tweets by @CaHSRA