Construction on State Route 180 in Fresno Kicks Off with Shoulder Improvement Work
FRESNO, Calif. – Construction crews are now working on State Route 180 between G and H streets near downtown Fresno as part of the Fresno Trench and SR 180 passageway projects. Shoulder improvements are currently underway and will be made over a period of two months. Read more about the traffic impacts in our latest news release or watch the video above for a detailed look at the various stages of the project and the associated lane switches.
July Construction Update
Hard work is paying off at the high-speed rail project sites in the Central Valley. Since the start of construction more than a year ago, the project now has seven active sites with more to come this fall. In this month's construction update we showcase multiple images that highlight the progress we are making to build high-speed rail. For more information on the projects visit BuildHSR.com.
Six Months of Construction, Change and Progress for California High-Speed Rail – It's Happening!
A lot can happen in six months. In this new video see just how much the California High-Speed Rail Authority has achieved in construction, litigation, outreach, and the major changes made in the 2016 Business Plan, which outlines the path forward for Silicon Valley to Central Valley service. When people see just how much has changed since January, they will know "High-speed rail – it's happening!" Read our full news release here.
In the News
- High-speed rail chips in $713M for Caltrain electrification that could double ridership – Silicon Business Journal 8/9/16
- Cosmopolitan Tavern & Italian Grill Celebrates New Location with Strong Community Support – Fresno Bee 8/2/16
- Fresno to Bakersfield Project Section Community Open House – Shafter 8/25
- Free Small and Disadvantaged Business Workshop, Menlo Park – 8/23
Construction and Road Closure Alerts
- Greyhound Demolition in Fresno – Postponed
- Shoulder Closures in Tulare County – 8/3
- Mariposa Street Closure in Fresno – 8/1
- N. Weber Lane Closure in Fresno – 7/27
- H Street Closure in Fresno – 7/25
- Lane & Shoulder Closures in Kings County – 7/20
- Closures on McKinley Ave. & SR-99 Ramps in Fresno – 6/27
Connect With Us
High-Speed Rail: It's Happening
California High-Speed Rail: It's Happening. Check out our newest video that will be airing in DMV offices around the state. You can see more proof that "it's happening" right now at BuildHSR.com.
- Board Meeting Information
- Contracts Currently out to Bid
- Construction & Road Closure Alerts
- Environmental Planning
- Project Sections
- Small Business Program
Tweets by @CaHSRA