Small Business Pitch to Primes
Wednesday, January 31, 2024
10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
The California High-Speed Rail Authority Small Business Program along with American Indian Chamber Education Fund APEX Accelerator will host a “Small Business Elevator Pitch to Primes” workshop on January 31, 2024, from 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
The workshop will cover:
- An overview of the HSR Small Business Program
- Small Business certifications accepted by HSR
- Connect HSR Vendor Registry
- Navigating the HSR Small Business webpages
- How to structure your Capability Statement.
- Details to Incorporate in a Capability Statement.
- The Importance of Utilizing a Capability Statement..
For more information about American Indian Education Fund APEX Accelerator, visit: www.aicef-ptac.org
For consultation and/or translation support, call (916) 324-1541 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For TTY/TTD assistance, call (800) 881-5799 or the California Relay Service at 711.
The California High-Speed Rail Authority makes every effort to ensure the website and its contents meet mandated ADA requirements as per the California State mandated Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA standard. If you are looking for a particular document not located on the California High-Speed Rail Authority website, you may make a request for the document under the Public Records Act through the Public Records Act page. If you have any questions about the website or its contents, please contact the Authority at email@example.com.