About Construction Package 4
Construction Package 4 (CP 4) is the third significant construction contract executed on the Initial Operating Section of the high-speed rail program. The CP 4 construction area is a 22-mile stretch bounded by a point approximately one mile north of the Tulare/Kern County Line at the terminus of Construction Package 2-3 and Poplar Avenue to the south.CP 4 will include construction of at-grade, retained fill and aerial sections of the high-speed rail alignment and the relocation of four miles of existing Burlington Northern Santa Fe (BNSF) tracks...
- Construction Teams Qualified to Bid on Next 22 Miles of the High-Speed Rail in Central Valley
- Authority Issues Request for Qualifications to Build Third Phase of High-Speed Rail in the Central Valley
- Construction Package 4 Design-Build Contract
Getting a Job on Construction Package 4
To learn more about job opportunities associated with this project, please visit the design-build contractor's office website here: http://californiarailbuilders.com/.
Small Business Participation
The Authority is committed to enhancing benefits for California community businesses and residents during construction of the project. To that end the Authority has set an aggressive 30 percent goal for Small Business participation, which includes goals of 10 percent for Disadvantaged Business Enterprises (DBE) and 3 percent for Disabled Veteran Business Enterprises (DVBE). To learn more about how to get involved as a Small Business on this project, please visit our Small Business Program web page.
About the CP 4 Contractors
The Design-Build Contractor
California Rail Builders is a special purpose entity of Ferrovial Agroman US Corp that brings together the expertise of Ferrovial Agroman with the high-speed rail design experts Euroestudios. View the design-build contract for CP 4.
The Project and Construction Manager
The HNTB Corporation serves as the Authority's eyes and ears on the ground in the Central Valley. Team members, working with the Authority, will provide assurance to the people of California that technical and contract requirements, including costs, are met for CP 4.
Contact the Authority's Central Valley Office at (559) 445-5157 or at email@example.com.
Construction of High-Speed Rail
- About Construction Package 1
- About Construction Package 2-3
- About Construction Package 4
- Construction & Road Closure Alerts
- Community Benefits Agreement
- Contracts Currently Out for Bid
- Design-Build Construction Contracts
- Request for Expressions of Interest
- RFEI for IOS
- Surface Transportation Board