High-Speed Rail Careers
The Authority is expanding to meet the demands of planning, designing, building and operation of the first high-speed rail system in the nation and is seeking individuals who are ready to join us in accomplishing our objectives, meeting new challenges, and exploring ground-breaking opportunities. The information contained on this page will help facilitate your search for employment opportunities.
If you have questions or comments related to employment opportunities, please feel free to contact the Office of Human Resources at 916-324-1541 or email@example.com.
- How to Apply for a State Job
- Authority Job Classifications
- Current Job Openings
- Career Executive Assignment (CEA) and Exempt Job Openings
- State Application
- Compensation and Benefits
- Limited Examination and Appointment Program (LEAP)
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- CalHR Career Mobility Resources
- Community Benefits Agreement
- Contact Us